Immunity Booster Tea that Keeps You Healthy
Covid-19 is a new virus which has been spreading like wildfire in the recent past. It is one of the most deadly diseases out there and has caused widespread death and suffering so far. The virus is mutating frequently into newer forms, increasing the risk of getting affected by it. Immunity boosting has been the most priority for everyone to protect themselves from the pandemic.
Tea is a beverage that has been consumed by people across the globe for centuries. This story goes back to ancient China, more than 5000 years ago, around 2737 BC. A servant of the Chinese Emperor (a herbalist) unintentionally made an herbal mix when the leaves of a wild tree fell into the boiling. After taking the sip, the emperor was keen to know everything about that herbal mix. And that is how the tea was discovered. In China, for centuries, tea has been used as a lovely drink, herbal tonic, and various other medicinal uses.
There are a number of different types of tea, all made from the leaves and buds of various plants. Among them, there are different blends of green tea and spiced tea. There has been research conducted on immunity boosting properties in these two types of tea.
Green tea: Green tea is an ancient recipe that has been used for centuries by Chinese people as a natural cure for diseases. It is widely consumed in most parts of the world as it has innumerable benefits like reducing weight, preventing cancer and diabetes. Green tea seems to be better at reducing oxidative stress that would otherwise cause cell damage as well as improving cognitive performance. Apart from this, green teas infused with different spices and herbs helps consumers improve immunity naturally. The benefits of green tea are its natural immunity boosting properties. It can protect the body from harmful free radicals and improve metabolism by aiding fat oxidation which helps to lose weight.
Spiced Tea: Spiced tea or Indian tea is another ancient recipe that can be prepared with various spices including cardamom, ginger, cinnamon and black pepper among others. These spices are added to boiling water to prepare this traditional drink which improves immunity due to its high antioxidant properties.
There are some basic ingredients which you should know –
- Cinnamon: It is commonly known as dalchini in India. Cinnamon has great antioxidant properties that help boost immunity. Along with this, it helps slow down the risk of diseases.
- Black pepper: This spice works wonders to reduce the inflammation. It also helps reduce the risk of cancer and diabetes and others.
- Clove: Clove commonly known as Laung is full of antioxidants. Cloves help boost immunity.
- Ginger: Whether the weather is hot or cold, the tea lovers often start craving for a cup of hot Adrak chai. There is nothing like sipping on this spicy and sweet drink to energize up from the inside out. Not only taste but it is also filled with various nutrients. Fresh ginger helps to ward off the infection.
- Cardamom: People may use cardamom seeds and pods in curries, desserts, and beverages like chai. Cardamom contains phytochemicals that have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. This may help with digestive problems, treat bad breath and improve oral health.
- Tulsi: It is also called Indian basil and is packed with vitamin C and zinc. Tulsi leaves have anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties that keep you healthy.
- Turmeric: Rich in antioxidants, turmeric boosts immunity and helps in detoxification.
Benefits of Immunity Booster Tea
- Boosts immune system: Tea is full of antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for the immune system. Antioxidants help reduce the inflammation by eliminating free radicals. It helps protect from chronic diseases like cancer, & diabetics.
- Detoxification: Antioxidants are known for their detoxification. Ginger, Turmeric, Black pepper act as antioxidants to keep you clean and healthy.
- Helps digestion: A cup of spiced tea can help to relieve your digestive complaints such as indigestion. Cardamom (Elaichi) helps with digestion problems.
- Reduces inflammation, helps weight loss & lowers blood pressure
There are many more health benefits of having immunity booster tea. You can visit our website and buy from our immunity booster wide range of collection.